This small commercial aquaponic production system is robust, productive, easy to operate and efficiently designed using state of the art techniques and equipment that are currently being used in larger commercial aquaculture and aquaponic production systems around the world. We feel this is the perfect model for self-sustainable families looking to grow all of their own food, preppers and small farmers that want to get their feet wet with aquaponics, with the most current methods used in the industry. With 7,800 available sites using our staged cropping methods, you can harvest up to 1950 heads of lettuce per week out of a single 35’ x 96’ greenhouse. This increased efficiency coupled with much lower prices than our competitors offers our customers faster ROI and greater chance of achieving long term business success. Designed by a farmer, for farmers.
Grow a wide variety of crops from lettuces, herbs, and other delicious greens to tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, eggplant, okra and just about any other crop you wish to grow. We have tested HUNDREDS of varieties (see gallery) successfully in these systems and the only thing we can’t grow are large root/tuber crops as this system is based on Deep Water Culture methods and the water does not provide enough pressure to give proper root formation. Do you really want root crops too? No problem! We have listed “How to” information that is included in the startup manual so your possibilities are endless!
Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery from time of purchase.
What is included?
- 4 x 400 gal fish culture tanks with bottom drains, all plumbing and optional acrylic viewing windows
- Food grade Liner for DWC Raft Beds
- 1 Seedling table with accessories
- 1 x Primary solids filter w/ stand
- 1 x Polishing filter w/ stand
- 1 x Biofilter w/ stand
- 1 x Mineralization system
- 1 x Sump tank
- 1 x Quiet, Energy efficient water pump
- 1 x Commercial Air Blower
- Polystyrene rafts
- Net cups
- Starter rockwool plugs
- Ammonia, nitrite, nitrate and pH test kits for initial cycling
- All fittings, plumbing, airstones and airline
- Short Instructional video showing how to construct the system properly
- Short tutorial on how to start and operate the system
- Startup phone support
Additional Options that can be purchased:
- High Tunnel or Environmentally Controlled Greenhouse (See Greenhouses for pricing)
- Metal Plant Trough Frame for Cement Floored Structures. Call for pricing (depends on configuration)
- Additional Seedling/Microgreen Tables
- Acrylic Fish Tank Viewing Windows – $250 per window
- Koi Fish: Packs of 150-250 fish, 1”-3” decorative Koi $350
- Fish Feed: 50lbs, High Protein Feed $60
- “Ryan’s Favorites” Starter Seed Package – A wide variety of Ryan’s favorite seeds to trial in your new Aquaponic System – $120
- Yearly Buffer Package – $1200 (Calcium, Potassium and Iron)
- Continuous pH Monitor and Buffer Dosing System: Keeps Ph precise and auto doses buffers – $350
- Lighting Packages – Contact us for pricing as it will vary depending on the layout, crops chosen and available light.
- System Installation – Contact us for pricing as it depends on location and scope of project
What is not included in the base price that you need to provide?
- Wood to build the plant troughs (we do provide designs and estimated costs)
- Fish Feed
- Buffers – Iron, Cal and K – I will list what I suggest you use but there are many options
- Power source
- Cinder blocks